I planted a garden, and now I am a good Mormon, right? Right?! Hopefully it doesn't die before I get a few veggies out of it. In case you are thinking, "Crystal, I want to plant a garden just like yours!" here is what I planted: 1 Squash, 6 Onions, 4 peppers (I hate peppers, but I love salsa), 6 tomatoes, 4 strawberries, 1 zucchini, 1 broccoli, and 1 peach tree.
Changing lanes. Over the weekend I attended the Casual Blogger Conference. My cousin (well she married my cousin), Motherboard, of Mormon Mommy Blogs and Crazyland planned the amazing event and offered me some free tickets after I asked for them! It was very sweet of her and I had a ball.
Thursday was a GNO that Emily, Betsey, and I attended. We made flower pins (shown below), lip gloss (also sort of shown, I guess), and a scrapbook, AND got a couple of massages. The next day my mom came and we learned all about how to cash in on our blogs! Unfortunately, everyone who taught said you need a niche and I don't think random posts about my family's comings and goings counts.
Thursday was a GNO that Emily, Betsey, and I attended. We made flower pins (shown below), lip gloss (also sort of shown, I guess), and a scrapbook, AND got a couple of massages. The next day my mom came and we learned all about how to cash in on our blogs! Unfortunately, everyone who taught said you need a niche and I don't think random posts about my family's comings and goings counts.
Or two:









2 comments:
i like how my head is creepin out behind mom.
but those adorable pictures of mase melt my heart ha.
If planting a garden gets you to heaven I'm screwed ha ha.
Post a Comment