Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BUS

Tim's grandpa, Delbert 'Bus' Bingham, passed away early last week. It was such a blessing to get to know him over the past six years. Have I talked about him before? Um...yes, just a little bit here. (There are a couple more articles about him here and here) We tried to visit him every Sunday the way Tim and his family did their whole lives. He had a great relationship with all of his Grandparents because of that tradition and I hope I can give my kids the same benefit.

We'll miss the rootbeer floats and skittles at his house, but mostly we'll miss the stories of his basketball days at Weber and Utah State, driving the summer tour buses, his days as glider pilot in WWII, and many more. He loved Mason and would always let us know what a bright boy we have. Even though he's gone, it's a comfort to know that he's back with the sweetheart he's been longing to join for over ten years.

0 comments: