Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Out and About

Tim and I finally had our first real date since Mason came along. It was nice to get out and act like people. We had dinner at the fabulous Tucci's, which I love. And where I took this amazingly skilled photograph.

 
Then we went to a laser show at the Clark Planetarium which was very very loud and cool, even though they didn't play most of the songs I voted for. If you ever plan to visit, be warned, you loose your mind (and balance?) on Mars and the Moon. And what do you know, Mason just woke up from his nap and this post is now done.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! Finally, a date. I love Tucci's too. What do you order? I must know. p.s. I love the weather picture.

Arbonics said...

I love their ravioli! I try other things but always come back to that. You?