Recent Posts

Monday, April 12, 2010

Much Ado

So. Here are a couple of updates.

First off - We had a GNO [herbal] tea party during priesthood session last week. I loved it. Betsey, my little brother Miles' fiance, joined Em and my mom and I for some tea and crumpets, and a bunch of other good food.
 
 

Then this weekend Jess, Heather and I threw Erin a baby shower at my house. She is due next month and I can't wait to meet her little girl! It was fun getting all the food and decorations together, even if one did look like a giant spider on the ceiling.
 
 
 
 

That night we had our friends Ryan and Shalee over for some BBQ. Their little girl Makaybree is about four months older than Mason, but you'd never guess by size. Here are the two of them together when Mason was just a few weeks old...
 
And here they are now... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Erin looks so cute with her preggo belly! And I love your bangs!

erin said...

Thanks for the shower! love you

Tyson & Amanda said...

Crystal I love you bangs, and your cute little boy Mason he is such a stud!
I am asking some of my cute blog friends to help support our product TrayZ the worlds first portable high chair tray. By linking our site trayz.net to your cute blog it helps Google recognize us. I have it linked on my blog under Unique Baby Gifts in the Websites We Love section just to give you an example. Thanks for your support :) Hope to see you around the Thurgoods home some time.