Today he turns six months old. We are celebrating with long naps and lots of fluids because the kid is on his third cold since birth. Welcome to life Mason!
Recent Posts
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Uno Dos Tres Cuatro Cinco Seis
The baby is growing up. I'm trying to keep him from rolling and crawling but he is determined and pretty soon he'll be telling me I should buy him a car.
Today he turns six months old. We are celebrating with long naps and lots of fluids because the kid is on his third cold since birth. Welcome to life Mason!
Today he turns six months old. We are celebrating with long naps and lots of fluids because the kid is on his third cold since birth. Welcome to life Mason!







3 comments:
Absolutely adorable little boy! I can't believe it's been that long since you were pregnant coming to our comm classes!! (Still jealous that you're graduated haha)
Hope all is well with you!!
He is so Cute! He is getting so big. Your bedroom looks so great! I am jealous! I do want that in my room. I love the picture of Casper and Mason laying down.
Holy com it's been forever since I've seen you guys... I want to come see the house. Love the bedroom.. Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment