Recent Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

El Project

This little number has been brewing in my mind since we built this house three years ago. But first we had to tile everything, paint the kitchen, finish a living room, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and two bedrooms in the basement, and put wainscoting in the guest bedroom and moulding around all the windows. So we just got around to the bedroom and it took about a week to finish.
Before












After

 
 

If there is anyone thinking, "Boy, I'd love to put some real wainscoting up in my bedroom," let me just warn you - there were several days of this...
 

Mason and Caspie weren't the biggest helpers.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you guys built a house! The bedroom looks cute!

Cindy said...

Wow it looks like a photo in a magazine. I love it!

Kelly said...

Crystal. I love your lamps..and dandelion pics and all your decor! Where'd you get them? I need a personal decorator for my new house! :)