Recent Posts

Monday, February 2, 2009

News

Gender = Male
Tim could not wipe this grin off his face. It's still there right now. And I am pretty dang excited myself! I hope he looks just like his dad.

6 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

congrats you guys!! He will be so cute :)

Clay and Lisa said...

Congratulations, I wouldn't want it any other way. Boys are a lot of fun, I think girls are great too, but I am glad we started with boys.

nicci said...

yay! i'm excited it's a little boy, they are the best! congrats you guys =)

Heather said...

I'm so stinkin excited for you guys! You will be the cutest parents!!

Galbfam said...

Congrats girly.. You two need to call us because we want to hang out!

Zak said...

Congrats Timmy boy- I told you that hand gender test wouldn't lie.

-zak

www.bandzfamily.blogspot.com