We are just a sports loving family lately. The week after the Jazz game, we went to a Utah Blaze game. For anyone who doesn't know, that is the local Arena Football League team. It was pretty fun, we were suprised by how many fans were there. But it also kind of seemed like a joke. I think my favorite part was watching the mascot.
Then this last weekend we went to a Utah Grizzlies game and loved it. A friend of Tim's from work got tickets for free (our favorite price). There were a few fights and it was pretty exciting. I came home and looked up season tickets online, but it wasn't $1000 fun. We were both all motivated to learn to skate afterward.
Then this last weekend we went to a Utah Grizzlies game and loved it. A friend of Tim's from work got tickets for free (our favorite price). There were a few fights and it was pretty exciting. I came home and looked up season tickets online, but it wasn't $1000 fun. We were both all motivated to learn to skate afterward.
Oh and I forgot to take my camera. I think it will take me a while to get used to blogging my life. If several posts don't have enough visual fun, I apologize in advance!



1 comments:
We went to a blaze game I was also shocked on how many fans they had there! The guy in front of me was totally wasted and kept trying to hit his blow up clappers they give you with mine! creepy!
Post a Comment