Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yuppie Puppie

This is what Caspie and I do when I am bored. Don't be fooled, he loves it.

I'm trying to teach him to balance random objects on his head, but his head is so small that this is the only thing he can hold so far. His favorite Snoopy.

2 comments:

Tyson & Amanda said...

Haha you found us! I looked forever for your blog! I love your back ground it is really cute!!
So I have to tell you I am glad there is someone out there who likes twilight just as much as me! and stalks the Stephenie Meyer page for updates! Did you see the link for the behind the scenes clip of the Twilight movie? I wasn't looking forward to the movie at all, but after watching the clip it made me sorta excited...

Galbfam said...

Hey girl! We have not seen you two forever! How is everything going? Lets get together soon.
Keri