Mason turned 17 years old yesterday. I was just recently 17 so this doesn't seem possible. I haven't really been the type to get too emotional about my kids getting older - it's been so fun watching them grow up. But it's starting to get to me! Mason only has a couple more years of high and them boom, boom, boom, boom...they'll all be gone. I love having my family around me at home.
Mason was a fun 16 year old. He has a good crew of friends that he's been with most nights this summer. He's been hiking, going to the gymnastics gyms, going to the different city festivals, etc. Seems like they can always find something to do. During the day he's hanging around here with Graydon, mostly playing phone games, jumping on the trampoline and swimming.
He has been more talkative and happy than he was in junior high. He did so well in school. He still has a 4.0 and he passed both of this AP tests this summer. I am constantly impressed by the amount of information he has stored in that brain, especially from his biology class. It's been fun being able to have good conversations with him and hear how his brain is working. He's been a funny, happy, smiley teenager.
I just love him so much.



0 comments:
Post a Comment