I wish I hadn't been tested though, because when the school found out they made my pull the kids. So they missed to two days before winter break and they were in tears over it. We decided to make the best of the situation and took them skiing since they couldn't go to school. There was only one run open, so the lift line was long, but it was fun.
We really missed going to Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas party. That's one of our very favorite traditions. But with Grandpa's lukemia, they are being very careful. We did get to go to Pop's for Christmas Eve and do all the traditional things. Mexican food, acting out the nativity, reading the night before Christmas and opening gifts. Kelson and Lexie were here from Dallas with their little 18 month old Luke. He is so busy!
I gave the kids all some meletonin and they went right to sleep when we got home. It was the easiest Christmas set up we have had in a long time and we were in bed before 10:30. Of course the kids made up for that by getting up by 5:00 AM!
Christmas day was perfect. Everyone was happy with their gifts and the kids all played nicely together all day. It really was wonderful. We got a few visitors and had a nice ham dinner. I love Christmas.



0 comments:
Post a Comment