Now that the kids are all getting a little older, it has been easier for Tim to leave them for longer than an hour and we've had a couple fun dates this summer. Really we have to thank Brett and Suzie Goodyear for getting us out of the house, because without their invites we probably wouldn't do anything.
First they got tickets to a Bees game. I hadn't been since high school and I don't think Tim had either. We went to at Lucky 13, which has the most amazing burgers. I'm not even a huge burger person and I love that place. The game was so much more fun that I thought it would be. We got ice cream and talked and laughed. The field was beautiful and the weather was perfect. It was so nice to get out.
Then last week we went to the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert. We don't listen to country, but they sang enough of their oldies that we knew some of the songs. Tim got a headache and had to leave while Faith Hill was singing, but we both enjoyed the rest of it. I just love the energy and excitement of the loud music and big crowds. Everyone all jazzed up about something they love. I haven't been to a concert since high school, either, and it was so fun. Plus I just have the best date!



0 comments:
Post a Comment