They both did a lot better than I was expecting, but I guess I don't really know what I was expecting. Brielle loved it until Mason got to go on the big hill and she didn't. Mason took right to it and had a blast. I hope we can get up there more often next season.
Recent Posts
Thursday, March 16, 2017
A late ski lesson
I finally signed Brielle and Mason up for their first ski lesson. It is so late in the season that there isn't really any snow left. In fact, this was the last week that Nordic will even be open. But I squeezed them in just in time!
They both did a lot better than I was expecting, but I guess I don't really know what I was expecting. Brielle loved it until Mason got to go on the big hill and she didn't. Mason took right to it and had a blast. I hope we can get up there more often next season.
They both did a lot better than I was expecting, but I guess I don't really know what I was expecting. Brielle loved it until Mason got to go on the big hill and she didn't. Mason took right to it and had a blast. I hope we can get up there more often next season.











0 comments:
Post a Comment