Recent Posts

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ava's 4th Birthday

My sweet little Ava turned 4 today. I can't believe she is getting so old. She is still just the most lively, fun, and tender girl. She loves to cuddle and even though she is mischievous and daring, she is so good and really tries to be obedient.

She started tumbling this year and has caught on so quickly. I swear her powerful little body could do anything. It took a while to get her to settle and I hear her coaches say, "Ava!" way too many times every lesson, but we took a little break and she is back at it and rocking it.

She loves to play house and barbies and will sucker anyone into a game every chance she gets. She has such a good imagination, there is always something going on in that little head. She loves playing with her friends from Joy School and she is usually the ring leader when it's free time. All the boys turn into dads and brothers pretty quickly.

I wish I could just save up all her happy energy and let her spread it out throughout her life a little bit. I hope she never changes.

Brielle and I took her to Costa Vida and a movie to celebrate. We went to see Moana, which I loved. The girls, not as much. Ava was pretty scared through most of it and kept asking if it was time to go. Both girls ended up in my lap with their faces buried in my shoulders. But after the movie they both said they loved it and had so much fun.










0 comments: