Ava is about three and a half now, and she is hilarious. She has a crazy imagination and she always wants to play house. A dream come true for that girl is to have you sit next to her and be here dad or sister or daughter while she serves you dinner or sells you things. Right now she loves to take a big blanket outside and sit under the tree and I try to take a nap or read while she tries to get me to play house. She climbs the tree with Brielle like a little monkey. That girl can really race up and down the branches.
She still sneaks into our bed nearly every morning to put her little feet all over us and sneak a million sweet kisses. I wish I could record everything that comes out of her mouth because she so random and funny. She really brings a lot of joy to our home.
She still sneaks into our bed nearly every morning to put her little feet all over us and sneak a million sweet kisses. I wish I could record everything that comes out of her mouth because she so random and funny. She really brings a lot of joy to our home.










0 comments:
Post a Comment