My friends and I took a trip to California at the end of our senior year. We rigged up a TV and a mattress in my parents' mini van and drove down to Las Vegas, where we stayed a night and picked up Kate, and then on to Huntington Beach, where all five girls crammed into one hotel room and spent our days hanging out at the beach.
This year, Erin's husband Jesse text me and said that he wanted to plan a trip for Erin because he had been doing a lot of fun things and she needed a break. He really meant he wanted to me to plan a trip for her, so I did! I got everyone to agree on a place and a date and we bought our plane tickets. It was a senior trip reunion trip. I am so glad that everyone could go. It was awesome just hanging out with my friends and seeing the ocean.
This year, Erin's husband Jesse text me and said that he wanted to plan a trip for Erin because he had been doing a lot of fun things and she needed a break. He really meant he wanted to me to plan a trip for her, so I did! I got everyone to agree on a place and a date and we bought our plane tickets. It was a senior trip reunion trip. I am so glad that everyone could go. It was awesome just hanging out with my friends and seeing the ocean.








0 comments:
Post a Comment