Ava is now three years old. I feel like she has been three for a while now, because she was two by the time she was one. She's been in a hurry to grow up. Our little Ava is the sweetest little thing ever. She is so independent, so fearless. She climbs and runs and jumps around and cannot hold still. She is hilarious and always a surprise, but not really a surprise, because everyone knows that she'll do anything.
Ava is a professional cuddler. She comes to our bed bright and early every morning and crawls in between us and puts her little around a neck and just snuggles in tight. Usually she drives us crazy by kicking around all morning, but sometimes she comes in and goes right back to sleep. And that's the best because her hot breath on your face while she shares a pillow is pretty priceless.
Ava has some imaginary friends, usually Macy and London. They do everything together. And all day long she tells stories about her friends and their shenanigans. "My friends...." is phrase I hear a hundred times a day.
Ava is so good and kind. She just wants friends and she is trying hard to get along with the other kids in Nursery. She doesn't like to get pushed around though, so a lot of the time she plays by herself. When her friend Remi comes over, she is in heaven. It is all about friends.
I love Ava. I love her spunky personality and her tender spirit. She's the best.
Ava is a professional cuddler. She comes to our bed bright and early every morning and crawls in between us and puts her little around a neck and just snuggles in tight. Usually she drives us crazy by kicking around all morning, but sometimes she comes in and goes right back to sleep. And that's the best because her hot breath on your face while she shares a pillow is pretty priceless.
Ava has some imaginary friends, usually Macy and London. They do everything together. And all day long she tells stories about her friends and their shenanigans. "My friends...." is phrase I hear a hundred times a day.
Ava is so good and kind. She just wants friends and she is trying hard to get along with the other kids in Nursery. She doesn't like to get pushed around though, so a lot of the time she plays by herself. When her friend Remi comes over, she is in heaven. It is all about friends.
I love Ava. I love her spunky personality and her tender spirit. She's the best.




0 comments:
Post a Comment