Tim and I celebrated our 10 year!!! anniversary. We are getting old. (I'm 30!) We got some babysitters and then went to Logan for our date. We took a flight over Cache Valley in a small 4-passenger plane. It was pretty cool to see everything from up there, and Tim got to steer the plane. Then we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. We also had a little visit with our friends, Jaron and Becky Larson, since they watched Eric for us.
Tim is a good one. I love being married to him. At night when we're all in bed and I have a minute to think about my day and about my life, I always feel so blessed for the husband I have. He never shies away from letting his family know how much he loves us. He is a hard worker and I know he takes his responsibility as our provider seriously. He gives his kids all the attention he possibly could, they will never doubt that they are his number one priority. He lets me know everyday and that he loves me and thinks about and appreciates me. He is also funny and kind and million other good things... I could gush on and on and on but I will spare you.
Basically, ten years in and we are happy. I couldn't ask for more.
Tim is a good one. I love being married to him. At night when we're all in bed and I have a minute to think about my day and about my life, I always feel so blessed for the husband I have. He never shies away from letting his family know how much he loves us. He is a hard worker and I know he takes his responsibility as our provider seriously. He gives his kids all the attention he possibly could, they will never doubt that they are his number one priority. He lets me know everyday and that he loves me and thinks about and appreciates me. He is also funny and kind and million other good things... I could gush on and on and on but I will spare you.
Basically, ten years in and we are happy. I couldn't ask for more.



0 comments:
Post a Comment