About two weeks into the month, Tim decided he would participate in No-Shave November. Thing is, though, he grows very little facial hair. No sideburns, no hair on his cheek. Some on his chin. However his mustache did not get the memo. It grew in so fast and so thick and he got asked more than once if he colored it in with mascara. It was a little like having a new husband and I actually didn't mind it. :) But, mustaches. Can anyone take them seriously?
Yesterday he turned 31. He had a kind of, once-you're-thirty-you're-in-your-thirties attititude about it. Like most of his birthdays it was just a low key event. Went to dinner, opened some presents. Didn't eat any cake. I hope it was good for him. He's amazing. The man can do anything. I really feel like I won when I married him.
Yesterday he turned 31. He had a kind of, once-you're-thirty-you're-in-your-thirties attititude about it. Like most of his birthdays it was just a low key event. Went to dinner, opened some presents. Didn't eat any cake. I hope it was good for him. He's amazing. The man can do anything. I really feel like I won when I married him.









0 comments:
Post a Comment