Recent Posts

Monday, December 10, 2012

A medical emergency and a weekend recap

First things first... Tim came home from work today complaining that his ear hurt. It really hurt, it was giving him a headache, he was going nuts trying to figure out what was wrong. I took a look with a flashlight and sure enough, there was something lodged in there. My 30-year-old husband had something stuck in his ear.
 
I called the doctor and the girl who made the appointment couldn't hold back her giggle when she heard me say that my husband needed to see the doctor because he had something stuck in his ear.
 
So here it is! The mystery object that ruined his day and boggled our minds!
 
 
 
The end of his Q-tip popped off this morning. Ha! But guys, he just offered to give me a massage for making a doctor's appointment for him because he would have just dealt with it. Worth it.
 
And this weekend...
 Finishing the basement.
 
 
Tea-parties. (Maybe I should invest in some bibs?)
 
Christmas tree shopping. This is the selection when you wait until two weeks before Christmas. And we didn't end up finding one because this was only place with bigger than 4 ft trees and it was closed and when we went back they were sold out. Who knew tree shopping could be so dramatic?
 
Birthday parties at Nana and Pop's, complete with gingerbread man decorating.
 
And last but not least! Dance parties. These are more of a nightly routine than a simple weekend occurrence, but still. If you could see this kid do the robot, you would die. I guarantee it.

1 comments:

Emily Jeppsen said...

I can't even take it, too much adorableness!