If you'd have asked me ten years ago where I saw myself in a decade, I'd have said, "dead."
I was weird.
As a seventeen-year-old with no real responsibility aside from earning enough money to eat out and go to the pool with my friends, the future looked bleak. I figured that 27 seemed a pretty reasonable age to kick the bucket. By then I thought I would have traveled, gotten married, had a baby and then....what? What else is there, right?
I'm glad I didn't die when I turned 27 last week.
I had over a week of celebrating thanks to my family and friend. It was a good week!
In other news, we are basically working on the house every spare minute to try and get it ready to list this month. I'm so done with projects that I would rather do just about anything than finish the bottom deck or paint one more thing. I AM excited to post the "after" pictures soon. Even though I forgot to take any "before" pictures.



3 comments:
Well I am VERY glad you have decided to stick around! :) Love you!
Happy (late) Birthday! I even put it on my calendar and still forgot to call you...sorry!! I'm glad you had a good one though! Just be glad you're not turning 29 this year like me...ugh that's way too close to 30 for my liking. :)
You are beautiful and I am so glad you are alive!!! Now let's get together!!!
Post a Comment