Recent Posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

Such a serious crafter

A couple of weeks ago I got this sudden burst of crafting energy and started planning a million fun activities to do with my kids. So far we've done one. Win!

When I was younger a friend and I made cars out of cardboard boxes and I wanted to recreate that fond memory with Mason. I also thought it would be super mommy-blogger cool if I documented the whole thing with my sweet new camera and posted it here, tutorial style. "Maybe I'll even get someone to pin it on pinterest!," I thought. This is how far I got into my tutorial.


Yep, one picture. This was Mason when it was done.


He played with the car once. So basically, we're going to just keep watching Little Rascals over and over. Oh, and look who's getting SOOOO BIIIIIGGGG.

0 comments: