It's kinda going to be sad to leave this place where I had my first two babies. Mostly because we love our neighbors. Side note: There were over 70 children in our ward Mason's age and under when he turned one. There were three girls due the same week as me with Brielle. That is a LOT of kids. They would have had a lot of friends here and we had a lot of friends here.
We are also leaving behind quite the labor of love. We're talking, we requested that the builder put linoleum floors in the kitchen and entry so we could tile them ourselves. The list of home improvements made by yours truly and her husband (mostly her husband) is as follows.
- Tile the kitchen and entry
- Finish the basement. Yuck. (Family room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a laundry room)
- Paint the kitchen
- Landscape the yard (sprinklers, curbing, two trees, ya know, the whole bit)
- Window sills and window moulding throughout the house.
- Wainscoting in the guest room/nursery
- RV Pad
- Shelves and paint in the garage
- Wainscoting in the bedroom
- Plant a peach tree and a garden
- Plant three more trees
- Wainscoting in the great room
But we never planned on staying here, we kinda get bored. Now we need to decide where we are headed.
Buy? The house we were looking at (all the houses we have been interested in, really) is under contract.
Build? Maybe. Too bad that lot we fell in love with is also under contract.Rent? Please no! Not for too long anyway.
Purchase a motor home and vagabond our way around the country for a bit? Maybe. Probably not.
We actually will be renting for at least a little while. We close at the end of the month (fingers crossed) and then we're moving to Perry, UT. Here...
Which means summer at the Brigham Pool! HOLLA!




4 comments:
Crystal that's awesome you sold your house!! We will be in the Perry area this summer too! Yippee for the Brigham pool with our kids!:)
How EXCITING!!!!! CONGRATS!!! & good luck moving. I'll be packing up shortly too and heaven knows how I HATE moving.
NOOOOOO! I don't want you guys to move. If you do it has to a: be in West Haven, specifically Windsor Farms, or b: in West Haven. And is that house in Perry right up by the canal??? If so, I know right where that is at. And I guess you can live there for a while because it is close to my in-laws, so Bennett and I could just swing by on Sundays to visit. We will ride the 4 wheelers down the canal to say Hi and give the little dudes a ride. WAIT... how did you talk Tim into going to Perry?!?! But no really, congrats on selling your house. That is exciting.
It hurts!!!! I am not going to lie I am really struggling with this change and it hasn't happened yet! As we as a family pulled up the other night to out house we all whined a little about u guys moving. We are happy for u guys and if it's not u it would be us one day, but we didn't take advantage of having such GREAT neighbors! We will miss u guys more then u will know. Oh and yes she is the most beautiful baby ever!
Post a Comment