Recent Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

A new human

She finally came! After a long, but smooth and easy VBAC (only 15 minutes of pushing after about 20 hours of labor) our little girl joined our family.

Brielle Arbon
Born January 27, 2011
7 pounds 12 ounces
20 inches
A complete joy







4 comments:

The Haynies said...

I'm already in love with her! :) That's great that you had a VBAC and everything went well with it. I hope your recovery will be faster than it was with a c-section.

Kelly said...

YAY! she's a doll. Brielle is what Chelsea tyler named her girl. So cute.

The Thurgoods said...

No way! She is so absolutely adorable! Congrats to you and Tim. What does Mason think???

Bill and Joan said...

Congratulations! Your baby is so adorable! I love seeing all the pictures, even though I don't get to see you guys much anymore. Keep posting. She is precious!