Everyone told us (over and over) and how much having a baby would change our lives and they weren't joking around. It is absolutely amazing how much better our lives are now. I can't imagine things any other way. I mean seriously...what girl wouldn't want to spend her days with these two gents.
Mason was blessed by his dad in church a couple of weeks ago and he looked like a total pimp. I'm not sure if you can use church and pimp in the same sentence but there it is. P.I.M.P.
The blessing was beautiful. I married a pretty amazing guy. Most of our families were there to support us (sorry Tim didn't call you a little sooner, Sue) and we had a great time with them.
Mason was blessed by his dad in church a couple of weeks ago and he looked like a total pimp. I'm not sure if you can use church and pimp in the same sentence but there it is. P.I.M.P.
The blessing was beautiful. I married a pretty amazing guy. Most of our families were there to support us (sorry Tim didn't call you a little sooner, Sue) and we had a great time with them.
The one question I keep getting from everyone is some variation of how is Mason sleeping. The answer? He's not. It's slowly getting better but I am a very groggy, very happy mom. He does have the growing thing down - at two months old he's over 13 pounds and nearly 24 inches. And he is trying so hard to talk to us.



2 comments:
You look A-MAZ-ING! Mason was definitely the buggest pimp at church that day.
I love that little pimp suit! So adorable! I wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment