I am a college grad and it feels so good. It only took me six years but I finally finished and I will never look back. Life has been a little nuts this past month and I have to publicly thank Tim for keeping me from jumping off the roof. Because I am not lying - it was tempting.
I had a feeling this semester was going to be a little difficult, taking 18 credits and still working full-time in West Valley. But I figured that I'd done it several times before and I could do it again. I did not take into account the whole new angle that being pregnant would throw at me. It has been a highly emotional and frustrating time, but now its over!!! (This really deserves like 129 exclamation points). I am doing my best to breathe a deep sigh of relief, but this kid is seriously crowding my lungs.
I also turned 24. That's kind of big one for me. It's the age that I have always used when I am guessing someone's age that I think is older than me but not really old yet. It's weird to use it as the age to describe myself.
It was a perfect day. And not only because I did NOT have homework hanging over my head for once. My mom treated me in the morning to a massage and pedicure, then lunch at Iron Gate Grill in Logan. When I got home Tim was making a birthday cake. His family came over and watched me open my gift from him, which was the sewing machine I asked for. THEN we went to Applebee’s with our friends Devin and Kailey and met Erin and Jesse there. Some crazy games of Catch Phrase and Dominoes ensued. I loved it. Thanks to everyone who made the day great!
I had a feeling this semester was going to be a little difficult, taking 18 credits and still working full-time in West Valley. But I figured that I'd done it several times before and I could do it again. I did not take into account the whole new angle that being pregnant would throw at me. It has been a highly emotional and frustrating time, but now its over!!! (This really deserves like 129 exclamation points). I am doing my best to breathe a deep sigh of relief, but this kid is seriously crowding my lungs.
I also turned 24. That's kind of big one for me. It's the age that I have always used when I am guessing someone's age that I think is older than me but not really old yet. It's weird to use it as the age to describe myself.
It was a perfect day. And not only because I did NOT have homework hanging over my head for once. My mom treated me in the morning to a massage and pedicure, then lunch at Iron Gate Grill in Logan. When I got home Tim was making a birthday cake. His family came over and watched me open my gift from him, which was the sewing machine I asked for. THEN we went to Applebee’s with our friends Devin and Kailey and met Erin and Jesse there. Some crazy games of Catch Phrase and Dominoes ensued. I loved it. Thanks to everyone who made the day great!
I've been booting Tim off the bed with the copious number of pillows needed to prop up my huge body, so the first order of business was making smaller pillows that would still do the job. I was making pillow cases for them and Tim had to give it a try. He's so cute.



5 comments:
Happy Birthday and congrats on graduating! It's the best feeling in the world (of course after gettting married and giving birth)! Tim cooks and sews??? WOW! You are one lucky girl!
I am glad you had a great birthday! That picture of Tim is priceless. I am so showing this to Thomas. I think he will get a kick out of it! That is awesome that Tim made you a b-day cake. That is super sweet!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought I was excited about graduating but heck, I was not working full time, taking that many credits, and I am definitely not pregnant! That is quite an accomplishment!! Way to go Crystal! What a feeling to finally be free!!!
Congratulations on graduating. You should be so proud of yourself. I am glad you had a great birthday, you deserve it. I am sick about Casper. I am soooooooooooooo sorry! Poor little dog, he didn't deserve this.
Congrats, and happy birthday! Looks like you had a few good reasons to celebrate!
Post a Comment