Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The holidays is a special....days

I got a little bored of my blog. Which tells me that it is very likely that anyone else who ever reads it was already bored. But I am going to plug away and continue documenting.

Finals are over so I feel just a little more alive now. I think Tim is pretty relieved as well. We've been taking turns being sick over the last few months. It's my turn now. But, we have been able to have a lot of fun with family and friends. Lots of dinners, parties, and HGTV together at night.

For Thanksgiving (during which it was Tim's turn for the flu) we went to his family's dinner on Thursday and then mine on Friday. Normally any event that involves his family involves way too many people in way too small a space. It is crowded and loud and always fun. This year was a little different though, because his sister Steph had her baby, Sue didn't come up from St. George, and three of his brothers went to their in-laws. I think it was the most quiet Arbon Thanksgiving that ever there was.

Caelan and Grandpa deep in conversation
The photo above contrasts quite a bit with the Arbon family Christmas party last night. This is more like it. You will underestimate how loud it gets, but let me tell you, this is a family that likes to be heard.
My family's parties are always a little more peaceful and laid-back. I didn't get any pictures, but this year has been no exception.

Tim turned 26 on December 4. I keep trying to convince him that he's in his late-20's now, but he won't buy it. I didn't get him anything for his birthday because I am the lamest wife ever. But we did go out for dinner. Not sure how I can pass this off as a present since we go out somewhere at least once a weekend. Oh well. I'll do better next year.

My newly 26-year-old husband and the cutest dog ever. The two of them are permanently connected, I swear.

And...I'm pregnant.

11 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Congrats on the baby you guys!! We are so excited of you! That baby will be so dang cute :)

Clay and Lisa said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you two. No wonder you haven't felt like blogging. So when is the package suppose to be delivered?

English Fam said...

I am the proudest potential Grandma ever!!!!! All the people on the Englishside are so excited. This is the first grandbaby and Kelson is sooo excited to be an Uncle! We love you both tons.

Galbfam said...

How exciting!! Tim told Jared a bit ago but I didnt know if I should say anything. CONGRATS!!! Let me know all the details..

Warnick Family said...

welcome back to blogging! congrats you little rabitts!! well there are pictures other than kylee on my blog now so hah!j/k we had fun up north! we cant for your little arrival!!!

The Haynies said...

"And...I'm pregnant." You crack me up! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! Long time no see...How are you?! That's so exciting you are pregnant! congrats! What's the due date? email me sometime or call or something. kellyb40@yahoo.com! 435-512-0818, would love to catch up!
Kelly (Kano) Flygare

Kaylyn said...

Hey Crystal, I linked to you through Heather. Hope it's okay if I stop by from time to time!

Congrats on the baby news! You'll be such a cute mom. :)

nicci said...

haha i love it! i'm so excited for you to have a baby. it's the best! let me know if you need anything =)

Shantel said...

Hey girl! Nice to sneek that in at the end....but you didn't put any details! When are you do and all that info? Oh and Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.