A few weeks ago, as Brielle's summer gymnastics class was winding down, I asked her if she would like to take a ballet class instead. There was no question in her mind, ballet wins over gymnastics. She told me a few days later that she was so excited to go to ballet and get up and talk in the microphone and sing. Um....ok?
I decided it would probably be a good idea to take her to watch a class and make sure it was everything she was hoping. She was so excited to go watch the ballerinas that morning, she asked me to please curl her hair and she had to wear a ballet tutu that she got from a cousin. She loved watching the class. I mean, there was a grown-up ballerina dressed as Rapunzel, does it get any better? She's been pretty excited to start.
This morning was her first class and she loved it. She's been talking about ballet ever since that class, so I was hoping it wouldn't be a let down. When we got there she quickly took off her cover-ups, changed her shoes, ran into the studio and sat in the circle next to her teacher. I followed her back and waved to her teacher who commented that Brielle knew just what to do! She didn't even hesitate. I don't think I've ever seen her so ready or confident. As we were walking out of the studio after class she told her teacher thank you, then turned to me and said, "Thank you for letting me go to bawaway, mommy." All those girls prancing around in their pink leotards with their hair pulled into a bun - and then a polite bit of sweetness to top it off! Oh can a mama's heart even take it? No. It's too much cuteness.
Here are a ton of pictures to prove it.
I decided it would probably be a good idea to take her to watch a class and make sure it was everything she was hoping. She was so excited to go watch the ballerinas that morning, she asked me to please curl her hair and she had to wear a ballet tutu that she got from a cousin. She loved watching the class. I mean, there was a grown-up ballerina dressed as Rapunzel, does it get any better? She's been pretty excited to start.
This morning was her first class and she loved it. She's been talking about ballet ever since that class, so I was hoping it wouldn't be a let down. When we got there she quickly took off her cover-ups, changed her shoes, ran into the studio and sat in the circle next to her teacher. I followed her back and waved to her teacher who commented that Brielle knew just what to do! She didn't even hesitate. I don't think I've ever seen her so ready or confident. As we were walking out of the studio after class she told her teacher thank you, then turned to me and said, "Thank you for letting me go to bawaway, mommy." All those girls prancing around in their pink leotards with their hair pulled into a bun - and then a polite bit of sweetness to top it off! Oh can a mama's heart even take it? No. It's too much cuteness.
Here are a ton of pictures to prove it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment